Wednesday, December 8, 2010

126, 127, 128, 129 & 130...*

126. the time to relax is when you don't have time for it. --> Sydney J. Harris

everyone needs a little break...*








127. it's a long wait for an answer, is there any news?, is there any word?... is there anything worth looking for, worth loving for, worth lying for?... is there anything worth waiting for, worth living for, worth dying for? ♪ ♫...*





 
128. there is only one way to happiness and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will --> Epictetus...*
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 129. my best friend, my all.. thanks to you i am who i am today. you celebrate my happiness, u cry with me. u understand me like no other person in the world. u are my mother. my hero. thank you for everything and for always be there no matter what. te amo.. ♥

sorry everyone but i have the best one :)...*



130. there is nothing like a dream to create the future. --> Victor Hugo...*

No comments: