Monday, January 24, 2011

Long time no see.

Hello everyone, I've been MIA for almost a month now, still have both of my shops in vacation and it seems they will be left like that for a while now. It's sad to have to let this go for now but I'm experiencing a whole new life and I love it.

Some of you know I moved to Canada to pursue my studies so I've been settling and doing lots of course work. I just wanted to stop by and say hi and probably will keep on posting updates on how everything is. Here are some photos hope you like ♥.

Visiting Toronto ♥

The view from my room.


Hope everyone is good. See you around ♥

3 comments:

T@PoppyPlacePdx said...

Lovely Photos! (as always :)

Nice to see you back.

Hope you are staying warm.

Good Luck with your studies. :) T.

Anonymous said...

The team sure does miss you - but it's exciting to see your life's new adventure! Thanks for sharing your new digs with us! xo

MyHobbyShop said...

Hope things are going well. Stay warm :-)

~Lily