Wednesday, January 16, 2008

i'll sing it to a new melody...*

words escape from my mouth as fast as they arrive my mind
i can't control what i feel just because i said so..
so i will make myself think you mean nothing to me
but as much as i think it i keep thinking of you
so i guess there's nothing left for me to do
your empty words are a punishment for me
i guess this was never what we really wanted
but it all stopped like this
although every story needs an ending
this didn't end, it just stopped existing.

3 comments:

cArLa M. said...

me gusto un montonn especiaLmente Lo uLtimo jajaja es como que bn in your face!

Deb Stgo said...

jajaj sii.. pero tengo ke a~adirle par asi ke me ayudas !! y acomodarlo en algun tono ajajajajaj =)...*

mcxl5 said...

i wish i understood the spanish comments