Friday, August 13, 2010

Featuring Friday: Subtle and Chic...*

Today's feature is this lovely shop from Pittsburgh. Subtle and Chic is all about Jewelry for the Fashionable and Savy.



Here are the questions:

1)Describe your shop in just a few sentences:
This shop is an attempt at making quality pieces of jewelry for an affordable price. I buy gemstones and anything of quality that I think will make something beautiful and special for others. The shop itself is for stylish people without hurting the wallet!


2)What made you start your Etsy shop?
I originally started with www.teener1416.etsy.com making etched eggs. This shop was a spin off to show others they can have great jewelry without the large cost. I also wanted another hobby and jewelry filled that gap.


3)What is your favorite item from your shop?
I love scottish moss... though my boyfriend made them so I can't take the credit. He has a great eye for unique looks.


4)Is there an item you feel has a sentimental value?
All items I make have sentimental value to me because I make most items while spending the night relaxing and creating with rob my boyfriend... though we tend to compete at whose earrings will sell first... his did :(



5)Any new ideas coming soon for your shop?
I'm getting into rings and necklaces! Also I started a third shop for cards and tags with a vintage and eclectic feel www.allthingseclectic.etsy.com

What a great shop isn't it??..
My personal favorites from this shop are these lovely earrings, and I love their name!


If you would like to contact Subtle and Chic here are her links!


She offers Free US Shipping on all her earrings!!

So hurry up and shop!! Perfect for Early Christmas Shopping with lots of great prices!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Wow, Teener keeps busy!